Sunday 28 November 2010

Some American girls just love European boys

The end of the week, outside is freezing cold and inside I’m having fun watching some comedy.



It is fair to say that American girls are obsessed with European men. Why is that?

When I was in the U.S. I’ve been told that the accent turns them on. One of the girls said: “If someone with British accent tells me that 2 + 2 = 5, I would (imagine Valley girl accent here) like totally believe him. That’s awesome!”

I guess it's the accent
Accent is part of the charm I guess. The other thing may be the way we spend our money. In Europe we love to spend on clothes and products. We also love to flirt and generally tend to be players. It’s just my narrow-minded assumption.

I saw this crazy, outrageously funny video on Salon.com about Katherine Chloé Cahoon who wrote a book on the subject. It’s definitely something you need to see. She acts like a character from Legally Blond and you just can’t stop laughing. It’s obviously a joke, but some people take it seriously.

Now it’s time for a European girl to write book about the American guys. They tend to be manlier than the Eurodudes and probably more faithful, again, a narrow-minded assumption.

1 comment:

  1. U r right! The video was hillarious. There was something interesting to dwell on, though - the thing Alex Atanasov said. Men on the Balkan Peninsula love romance! Do they? Do u? I'm gonna find out and keep u duly informed.

    ReplyDelete